Link and sync iTunes libraries over any network!
Chances are you keep your iTunes music and video collection on more than one computer, so you already know how hard it is to keep them all the same. Add a spouse and some kids to the mix and the task is virtually impossible.
Tune Ranger connects iTunes-running computers over any network, allowing you to copy music, video and playlists from one iTunes library to another. Music, video and playlists can then be synchronized and merged with the click of a button. Buy a song on any computer, add an album cover or lyrics, and all changes are updated everywhere.
Synchronize the easy way and protect your files
- Synchronize, copy or merge music and video from iTunes to iTunes via any network.
- Supports music, video, playlists and more.
- Cross-platform network transport can link Mac and Windows versions of iTunes.
- Tools included to optimize iTunes, manage duplicates, remove orphans, and handle disconnected media files.
- Install on up to 4 computers - Mac or Windows.
Now, PCs can copy from Macs or vice versa, plus, you can perform bi-directional iPod synchronization! Using advanced sync settings and filters, Tune Ranger compares songs and videos and moves only what is different. And, if a file needs to be removed as part of a sync, you can opt to delete it or have it moved to a safe designated folder.
Whether at home or on the go, TuneRanger keeps your iTunes music and video libraries current and up-to-date!
Multiple ways to sync your iTunes - Our sync engine also includes powerful filters to customize what gets copied even further. You can filter by:
- Duplicate files
- License IDs
- Files types
- Artists names
- Album names
- Song titles
- Text strings within a file path
Tune Ranger also includes an automated duplicate manager, an orphan file remover, tools to remove unlicensed songs, the ability to add or remove disconnected files and a utility to copy album art from the iTunes database to the actual matching music files.
Features of Smith Micro Tune Ranger:
- Synchronize, copy or merge any iTunes song attributes
- Supports music, video, playlists, ratings, playcounts and more
- Synchronize iTunes libraries to others via any network
- Protect data in safe designated folders
- Link Mac and Windows versions of iTunes
- Filter-controlled synchronization
- Sync iPods bi-directionally
- Remove duplicate and orphan files
- Delete non-licensed or expired media
- Move or delete disconnected media files
- Install on multiple computers or laptops
- Optimization tools for iTunes
- Manage album cover art
TuneRanger connects iTunes-running comptuers over any network, allowing music, video and playlists to be copied from one iTunes library to another. You can even connect between Mac and Windows. Music, video, and playlists can then be synchronized and merged with the click of a button, so you can easily keep music and video libraries up-to-date. Buy a song on any computer, add an album cover or lyrics and all changes are update everywhere. TuneRanger compares songs and vidoes on all computers and only moves what has changed. Synchronize playlists, ratings, play counts and more.